When will Apple introduce launch date iPad Pro?

When will apple introduce launch date ipad pro?

• Tomorrow

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • 29 october

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

hovscorpion12

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Tomorrow Apple will allow Pre-Orders for Apple TV with shipments later next week. The iPad Pro announcement will come After the Apple TV is in users hands. Presumably Apple will announce iPad Pro Pre-Orders first week of November after Halloween. Apple did state the iPad Pro Will launch in November.

Robinajax1

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2015
laren
Tomorrow Apple will allow Pre-Orders for Apple TV with shipments later next week. The iPad Pro announcement will come After the Apple TV is in users hands. Presumably Apple will announce iPad Pro Pre-Orders first week of November after Halloween. Apple did state the iPad Pro Will launch in November.
I heard the ipad pro will launch probably on 6th of november (on a friday)

hovscorpion12

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2011
USA
As I stated above. Apple TV's are beginning to ship and be sold in stores tomorrow. Apple typically likes to announced product information once the latest device has died down. Hence the Apple TV Pre-orders this Monday once iPhone 6S orders have been fulfilled and calmed down. I personally don't believe the "rumored Nov 6 launch date". I however do believe that Tim Cook, Eddie Cue or Phil Schiller will mention when Apple will begin accepting Pre-orders for iPad Pro next week.

JPIndustrie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2008
Queens, NY
I however do believe that Tim Cook, Eddie Cue or Phil Schiller will mention when Apple will begin accepting Pre-orders for iPad Pro next week.
I agree with this, iPad Pro is the last product of a very productive 2015 - a lot of people I'm sure are aiming to take much needed time off, etc so I would guess sooner rather than later.

jamesarm97

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2006
I think they need to hurry up and announce when they are going to announce when they are going to announce the order date so we can stop guessing.

Reactions: aide199

garyleecn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2014
well, there are only 3 possibilities, 6th, 13th and 20th. apple always launch products on fridays, and there are only 3 fridays before thanksgiving.
and usually pre-order starts the friday before, or on monday.

sunapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 16, 2013
The Netherlands
Waiting on the (pre-)order dates being announced, waiting on the (pre-)order dates itself, waiting on the shipment... I think I'm going to make the trip to the Apple Store to get it on launch day, cuts out what's probably the worst part of the waiting-game (checking the track&trace page, seeing delays to the monday after that weekend).

Or maybe it won't launch on the same day in The Netherlands as it does in countries like the US :eek:

Robinajax1

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2015
laren
Waiting on the (pre-)order dates being announced, waiting on the (pre-)order dates itself, waiting on the shipment... I think I'm going to make the trip to the Apple Store to get it on launch day, cuts out what's probably the worst part of the waiting-game (checking the track&trace page, seeing delays to the monday after that weekend).

Or maybe it won't launch on the same day in The Netherlands as it does in countries like the US :eek:
I live in holland too mate hope it will lahnch the same day though..