When will Apple send more iPhone 4s to Denmark?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JReinn, Aug 6, 2010.

1. JReinn macrumors member

Currently you can order iPhone 4s through the Danish Apple Store, but then you got to pay the full price and I can't afford that. I wanted to buy it through my carrier (Telia) and I've been on the waiting list for the phone for some time now.

I didn't get the phone on the launch day in Denmark, and they're all out of stock. I got an email from Telia a few days ago that I'm one of the people that are almost guaranteed to get an iPhone 4 in the next wave, as they aren't sure how many iPhone 4s Apple will be sending.

So my question is: Does anyone know when Apple will send more iPhone 4s to Denmark?

2. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

Ask your carrier, how the hell will a public forum know?

3. JReinn thread starter macrumors member

Maybe you read it somewhere? And I have asked my carrier, they said they didn't know. They could of course have lied to me, but why would they?

4. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

Apple doesn't release their delivery figures, hell they don't reveal anything so no, nobody knows when the next delivery is.

5. Pressure macrumors 68040

Pressure

Well, if you had bothered to read the Danish media, you would know by now that neither 3, Telenor nor Telia know anything about deliverance of Apple products ;)

They (Apple) simply do not share that information with carriers, so they are left in the dark. The only thing the carriers do know is how many they have on the waiting list.

Which, so far, is over 30,000 for both 3 and 30,000 for Telia. Telenor haven't publicly stated how many they have on their waiting list.

They did say they all expected an amount of units each week from Apple, just not how many.

Patience is the name of the game here.

Otherwise you could order it carrier unlocked direct from the Danish Apple Store, although they list it will be shipping within 3 weeks.