When will Apple ship more phones to their stores?

ehzool

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2014
Right now, pretty much every Apple Store in the country is sold out of a iPhone 6 Plus's on Verizon. Based on previous iPhone launches, when does Apple ship the second batch of phones to Apple Stores? Is there any way to find this out without refreshing the Apple Store App every day?

hovscorpion12

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Apple receives iPhone 6 and 6 Plus daily. However the number of products may not be enough. The Apple store locations I have gone to have exhausted their iPhone 6 Plus supply within 3 hours after the store opens. If you have the day off or your job starts late, you can travel to an Apple Store before it opens and make your purchase. I would say Thanksgiving or Christmas is when Apple Stores should have enough supplies for both devices throughout the day.

phpmaven

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2009
San Clemente, CA USA
They recite shipments every day. Get on Apple . com in the early morning hours and check stock. People have been ordering phones for pickup the next day that way. Even the plus.

sonicrobby

macrumors 68020
Apr 24, 2013
New Orleans
My local apple store said they get a shipment every night. check the website after they close/before they open to check for availability.

eggersj

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2008
Ive seen availability every morning so far locally. Check around 8am EST.

ac4155

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2011
Went to the Apple regents street store in London today. Still queuing out of the door, over 50 people and it was around 2:30.

However many they're shipping, I doubt it's going to be enough for the next few weeks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.