When will Apple ship more phones to their stores?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ehzool, Sep 23, 2014.

1. ehzool macrumors member

Right now, pretty much every Apple Store in the country is sold out of a iPhone 6 Plus's on Verizon. Based on previous iPhone launches, when does Apple ship the second batch of phones to Apple Stores? Is there any way to find this out without refreshing the Apple Store App every day?

2. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

or you can stay on this forum...you'll find out the new stocks info.

3. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

4. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Apple receives iPhone 6 and 6 Plus daily. However the number of products may not be enough. The Apple store locations I have gone to have exhausted their iPhone 6 Plus supply within 3 hours after the store opens. If you have the day off or your job starts late, you can travel to an Apple Store before it opens and make your purchase. I would say Thanksgiving or Christmas is when Apple Stores should have enough supplies for both devices throughout the day.

5. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

They recite shipments every day. Get on Apple . com in the early morning hours and check stock. People have been ordering phones for pickup the next day that way. Even the plus.

6. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

My local apple store said they get a shipment every night. check the website after they close/before they open to check for availability.

7. eggersj macrumors 6502

eggersj

Ive seen availability every morning so far locally. Check around 8am EST.

8. ac4155 macrumors newbie

Went to the Apple regents street store in London today. Still queuing out of the door, over 50 people and it was around 2:30.

However many they're shipping, I doubt it's going to be enough for the next few weeks

9. billycuth macrumors 6502a