When will apple stores have the new wireless keyboard in stock?

DSchwartz88

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 18, 2006
in about a month...
You really think it will take that long? Doesnt apple usually have the stuff they announce in stores the sameday (isnt that their schtick?)unless jobs says in they keynote available in 2 weeks or something like that

fowler.

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2004
Pasadena
You really think it will take that long? Doesnt apple usually have the stuff they announce in stores the sameday (isnt that their schtick?)unless jobs says in they keynote available in 2 weeks or something like that
not a lot of the time, really.

i'm sure the wired keyboards will be in soon, with the bt version following in a month or so (unfortunately).

then again, who really knows?

Lesser Evets

macrumors 68040
Jan 7, 2006
3-5 weeks.

At least that is what they claim for shipping them to people, so I would assume store availability is the same. Mine is schedule to arrive on or by September 12th.

tdiep

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2007
My local store said they should be getting some in sometime next week. I really liked the design and feel of the new keyboards though. Just wish the bt one had the 10 key

macpro2000

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2005
My local store said they should be getting some in sometime next week. I really liked the design and feel of the new keyboards though. Just wish the bt one had the 10 key
It makes absolutely no sense that the new BT keyboard isn't full size. No sense at all.