When will Apple update its website?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by DenisAuermann, Mar 5, 2012.

1. DenisAuermann macrumors regular

DenisAuermann

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/9A405)

So I was wondering when would they update their website with the beautiful iPad 3 pictures and info. Based on previous product announcements, do they do it right after the keynote or a couple of hours after?

Ps. I wont be able to follow any of the liveblogs and dont want to be spoiled with crappy pictures that's why i'm asking.

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Like you said, it will be after the keynote Wednesday sometime.

3. csixty4 macrumors regular

Based on previous experience...

About 2 hours ahead of time, the Apple store site will go down, replaced with just an image of a Post-It note saying "we'll be back soon". Everyone on Twitter will go "OMG it's really happening".

As Tim Cook says goodbye, the Apple store site will come back up featuring all the new products. The apple.com home page will be updated with a new hero image and/or sidebar content about the same time.

4. irDigital0l Guest

Keynote finished = new ipad info posted

well based on previous ones

5. motoleo macrumors 6502a

motoleo

this

6. M87 macrumors 65816

7. linkgx1 macrumors 65816

I hope some plans on getting fired/sued and uploads today!:p

8. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Exactly, I can't see them doing anything differently. As soon as the ipad3, and maybe the ATV3 are released for order, I will get a phone call from my Apple guy, to take my order...I'm pretty sick of the hype now, every other thread seism to be speculation...I'm just going to be glad when it's done.

9. D0lphin2 macrumors newbie

D0lphin2

update

If the apple website is updated do you think all the Ipad 1, Ipad 2, and refurb prices will be updated as well or maybe just not displayed to highlight the Ipad 3? Just brainstorming.

10. adrianeitor92 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

THIS