When will AT&T start taking pre orders again?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bootsie, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I have decided to go with a black iPhone 4, but I want to order through AT&T premiere because I don't want to deal with going a couple of months without my FAN discount on my line of service. And I want to save the $35 activation fee, that money will pay for my Wrapsol skin. :)

So I would like to just place the order even if it can't be delivered until the middle of july, but they has suspended pre orders.

So when will they be back up?! I just want to get this done!

2. elephunkman macrumors 65816

3. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

Unless there is a forum reader who works in the AT&T upper management, all answers are guesses. But if you want my WAG, probably after they have all the preorders they have now processed and then can determine when they will be getting more inventory. I would imagine Apple and AT&T have had several conservations over the past two days trying to figure out what''s going on. But I will say this, if you don't have an order in by now, you won't be getting a phone until July at the earliest unless you are willing to camp out.

4. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

bmwhd

Since Premier totally F'ed me at pre-order launch (could not access our premier site for 48 hours due to server load), I now have to keep checking back periodically.

Something similar happened with the 3G or 3GS (can't remember, went thru premier for both) and even though they were saying launch + n days for new inventory at the time, they actually got inventory and shipped much sooner. I hope that happens again this time.

Our premier admin has always had access to inventory from AT&T on all devices even when their stores said they were sold out so I hope she can work her magic again :D

Meanwhile, I have one reserved at the apple store for the 24th but have to choose between our two family plan lines for that one (hmm...wife or teenager...)

5. cobie454 macrumors regular

cobie454