Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bjengel

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2010
Does anybody know if bestbuy will get them today:D:D:D:D:D:D

I stopped into my Best Buy (Michigan) wondering the same thing because that is where I'm intending to purchase mine.............. the sales rep said that they haven't been given a exact day when they are going to arrive yet (as of 8:00pm last night anyways). He said they are expecting them yet this week (most likely Thursday or Friday), but they haven't been given a exact day.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
Does anybody know if bestbuy will get them today:D:D:D:D:D:D
Why don't you do a search for the iPod on Best Buy's website, select your local store for pickup, and then drag that URL to a bookmark. Check it every 2-3 hours. When your local store has inventory, then you'll know.

Worked great for me when I was trying to figure out when they'd get 64GB iPad 3Gs in stock.

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
Best buy

Will best buy have the ipod touch this wensday of thursday:confused:

YO I GUESS CALL EM AND VISITED MY BEST BUY STORE PLUS I WENT TO OTHER STORES AND THEY ALL SAID OCT 16 2011 , ITS THE DATE WHEN ALL BEST BUY AROUND U.S WILL HAVE IPOD TOUCH 4G WHITE :eek::eek::eek::):(:D

CURRENTLY ON APPLE RETAIL STORES HAVE EM IN LOCAL STORES:mad::mad::mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.