When will I get my iphone 4??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ipadfreak, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ipadfreak macrumors regular

I went into the ATT store this afternoon, and preordered my iphone 4. They said I would get it on the 25th, not 24th! Is this true!?!?!?!?:):apple::p:cool::eek::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Quite possibly. You were probably too late/slow to get one on the 24th. Try getting up earlier...

3. PLamarine macrumors 6502

PLamarine

For your sake I hope not. Maybe you should reserve one at Apple using the iPhone Apple Sore app (if you currently have an iPhone).

4. ipadfreak thread starter macrumors regular

I ordered it at ATT because i have a family plan and i am not elidgible for upgrade, but im doing an upgrade swap. They said it was always the 25th.

5. katiesham macrumors member

It's definitely possible. And after that many smilies you deserve to get it a day later.

6. thehopscotch macrumors regular

thehopscotch

If your plan is to pick the iPhone up at the AT&T store, then yes...it is the 25th and always has been. When ordering from AT&T, you must choose home delivery to get the phone by the 24th.

7. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

If you had it shipped then its guaranteed on the 24th via Fed-Ex overnight, if it is in-store then the earliest may be the 24th but more than likely the 25th pending on your location

8. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty