when will i get my macbook pro w/ 500 gig hard drive?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by StormPowers, May 6, 2010.

1. StormPowers macrumors newbie

hey guys i was just wondering when i would get it....i just chcked it tonight and it said "prepaired for shipment"...and i ordered it 2 days ago....today is may 6th thursday....i got 2-3 day shipping....when can i expect it?....will it be here saturday??

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

That depends on your location, as the MacBook Pro might be getting shipped from China if they don't already have a stockpile.

3. StormPowers thread starter macrumors newbie

well im in florida by ft myers

4. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

Is yours customized or a stock configuration? I goes without saying that if it's a stock model it will come more quickly since they're typically shipped from domestic warehouses.

5. StormPowers thread starter macrumors newbie

mines customized with a 500 gig hardrive

6. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

Not soon is my guess...=/
    I ordered mine on monday and it's not here yet...and i live in the same state that it is being shipped out in ><

7. StormPowers thread starter macrumors newbie

well it finally shipped and it sayd my estimated delievery is may 12...which ****in sucks...:(

8. prezrok macrumors newbie

I ordered 15" core i7, HR Display, 7400 RPM HDD on April 21st. It is now may 7... and it hasn't shipped yet. It's also Friday so... if by some miracle it ships on tues or wed i may get my macbook pro next week Thursday or Friday. I live in US Washington, Seattle

9. snaky69 macrumors 603

Your macbook pro and the OP's are probably still stuck in china due to the volcano.

10. chasgoose macrumors newbie

I doubt the op's is delayed due to the volcano... He placed his order well after the volcano situation has been resolved and furthermore, the volcano had a minimal effect on Asia-US flights. I bet his MBP is on the same plane as mine... which unfortunately won't be leaving until Monday as they didn't get our computers to FedEx before the close of the business day which was Friday in Shanghai.

11. BlackZ macrumors member

BlackZ

I ordered a 13" MBP for my wife who is currently in France the 27th of april and it will arrive May 18th - 20th ... , this is for Europe.

I received mine in the US within 5 days without expedite shipping when I ordered it the day it came out.