When will incase come out with slider 3G?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Edwardz, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Edwardz macrumors regular

Topic asks the question. When do you think it will come out? Those were excellent, slim cases for the 1st gen iPhone. When do you think? Sorry if already posted.

-K

2. dlamin517 macrumors 6502

3. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Totally sucks. The only case i want. I'm afraid i'll settle for something else before. I have the phone in a pouch in the meantime.

ps. It's in a Fabrix pouch. It was the one i used for my iPod Touch. Just the top sticks out a tiny bit. They make them for the 3G. I love these cases but i want something to protect my phone if i drop it being that i know i'll be using the phone more often.

4. johngardiner macrumors regular

Their website says August... I'll be waiting until then to fully protect my beautiful device :)

5. iBrody macrumors 6502

The UK Apple Store says the Incase Slider will ship within 24 hours. Is this not correct?

6. rfgreen macrumors member

I spoke with Incase about the slider. They said mid to late August. I just picked up a Griffin Nu-Form. It's about the same thing.

7. roxychicx23 macrumors newbie

Iphone 3g Incase Slider

You are now able to buy the 3g slider case from www.goincase.com. Check it out!

8. slapppy macrumors 65816

So this one will not scratch up the bezel? I know, I keep asking that. It's because my first iPhone bezel has been ruined by these plastic acrylic shells.

9. ballen420 macrumors 6502

As long as you clean out the case every couple of weeks, you shouldn't have an issue. I never got one scratch on my phone.

10. tchait macrumors newbie

Pictures of Black Incase Slider for iPhone 3G

My local Apple Store had a new shipment of the Incase Slider case for the new iPhone. I traded out my Orange Incase Protective Cover for the black matte Slider.

Attached Files: