Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Waseem

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2015
That widget has been there since 9.0 for the Notification Center. And the lock screen battery icon has been there since the original iPhone and the Apple Bluetooth headset.

I didn't mean the battery icon on the top, what I'm talking about is that when you connect to charger, the big battery status appears in the lock screen, now it has changed to support the apple charging case by displaying 2 batteries not only one.

PilotTiny

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2013
United Kingdom
IMG_0191.jpg

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
On another topic, it seems I no longer have the Profile tab under Settings where I could remove the iOS Beta Profile.

are we all just updating thru software update directly?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Okey, now lets talk seriously.

iOS 9.0 was released on wednesday
iOS 9.0.1 was released on wednesday
iOS 9.0.2 was released on wednesday
iOS 9.1 was released on wednesday

9.2 Probably would be dropped this wednesday
And that "pattern" meant exactly nothing when it came to the 9.2 release.
It will not be out today. I'm 100% certain and have my sources. If it's out today I will give Apple gift cards to 24 posters on here
So who gets the gift cards?

Reactions: DarkoGj

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
On another topic, it seems I no longer have the Profile tab under Settings where I could remove the iOS Beta Profile.

I had the profile tab on my 6s and Air 2. I removed the profile and restarted my phone. Still waiting to see real 9.2 OTA though on both my 9.1/9.2 devices.

DNichter

macrumors G3
Apr 27, 2015
Philadelphia, PA

I was thinking maybe I need to remove the profile also. I haven't been able to find it. I search and it says Profiles and Device Management, but I tap it and it goes nowhere.

DNichter

macrumors G3
Apr 27, 2015
Philadelphia, PA

I was thinking maybe I need to remove the profile also. I haven't been able to find it. I search and it says Profiles and Device Management, but I tap it and it goes nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.