When will iPad reviews be out?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TallManNY, Mar 12, 2012.

1. TallManNY macrumors 68040

TallManNY

I know that a few blogs have written up short hands on reviews, but when are the big boys who were given a week to play with the iPad coming out with their reviews?

I'm holding off on my order until I hear some real world, NYC focused comparisons between Verizon and AT&T models. I'm hoping that Mossberg and Pogue and the like got both models to play with.

2. esanker macrumors newbie

I'm pretty sure you'll see it on the 16th when the NDA is lifted.

3. HelveticaNeue macrumors 6502a

HelveticaNeue

I am betting Wednesday night at 9:01pm since reviews for the iPad 2 poured out on the 9th at 9:01pm and the iPad itself launched on the 11th.

4. PBP macrumors 6502

PBP

5. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Just like before with Apple products, reviews will be posted on launch day. For the AT&T vs VZ in NYC comparison you might have a wait a bit for that since most people will be just oogling over the screen and how dandiriffic the 3rd gen iPad is. But since being 4G now, pretty sure, at least one person, will be testing out the speed comparisons so might even be earlier for those reviews.

6. TallManNY thread starter macrumors 68040

TallManNY

Thanks. I know there is an NDA with the reviewers and that they are timed down to the minute for when they can release. So we should be able to read the reviews in the papers on Thursday morning. Makes sense. Get the masses frothing and the lines building for the Friday release.

As soon as the Verizon/AT&T comparisons are up, I will make a decision. I wonder how long the shipping wait will be for orders placed next week.

7. Cynicalone macrumors 68040

Cynicalone

Last year someone leaked a review out early on Wednesday night. The actual NDA expired at 12:00 AM on Thursday.

When the first one leaked early everyone published them early.