when will iphone 4 be on sale at ebay jailbroken?!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ahana, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ahana macrumors newbie

when will iphone 4 be on sale at ebay jailbroken?!!! am crazy for the iphone 4and i would like to know when can i buy it jailbroken.

2. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

It is very easy to jailbreak an iPhone after the tools are released. It is nearly impossible for an iPhone to go on sale jailbroken before those tools are released.

3. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Maybe you can buy one that's been left on the bar floor

4. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

Why buy a Jailbroken one? It's so easy to Jailbreak now a blind 4 year old could do it. Just buy it and Jailbreak it yourself, easier than going through the annoyance of eBay.

5. ahana thread starter macrumors newbie

but i have a small budget and apple dosnt deliver them to cyprus until september.... and i need it bad!!! well i jail broken my 3gs but i think that when i deliver it from ebay it will be expensive.... do you know any website that they will deliver it internationally?

6. ahana thread starter macrumors newbie

haha;p

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

I think you have your terms confused. if your going to buy a phone better know what you are getting.

Jaikbreak allows you to use unofficial and unsupported apps and themas and use unauthorized app store like cydia.

unlock allows you to use a cell phone on any gsm network like AT&T phone running on t-mobile.

any phones sold early on will go for big dollars I promise you. 3GS was going for $1000 plus on release. jailbreak unlock will mot be out till after iPhone 4 release. nobody knows exactly when but word is not long. and jailbreaking and unlocking is so easy even a cave man can do it.