When will it be able to do "everything"!!,

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Patiencepie, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Patiencepie macrumors newbie

Everyday I find what my iPad can't do and it's disappointing. I went on a trip and started to take pictures but could not post them to Facebook for my friends to see my trip. I can't send more than one picture at a time by email, like you can't put together a picture gallery of say, 5 pictures to send somebody. I wish I could get the stuff off my thumb drive onto it. Etc. Should I get a laptop?

2. kdhoe macrumors member

To post photos on fb: download the Facebook app for iPhone.
    It IS possible to email several photos at the same time. You can do it with the build in photo app.

3. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

4. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

No, download Venus, it is an iPad app that works quite nicely.

5. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Venus, Friendly iPad apps or FaceBook app (presently an iPhone app but iPad version is coming) will take care of #1. Get an Apple camera kit for the iPad and you can import pictures off an SD card or via USB connection to your camera or iPhone.

As for #2, that feature has been built in since day one. Whip out the manual or use Google.

For #3, iOS 5 will have more features for manipulating albums.

6. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

Does Venus allow you to create a photo album on FB and upload multiple pics to it at once? At the moment I create the album via mobileSafari on the full FB site and then use Photosync to upload photos to it, which is a bit of a pain as it is a multi step/app process.