Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nitrotg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
Was planning on getting a 24" imac untill i hear about macworld (new at mac if u didden't noticed :p)

But IF they show us a new imac model how long does it take for it to hit the stores?

Thx

melchior

macrumors 65816
Nov 17, 2002
often it's the same day, sometimes it's days, occasionally it's months... worth holding out for.

Was planning on getting a 24" imac untill i hear about macworld (new at mac if u didden't noticed :p)

But IF they show us a new imac model how long does it take for it to hit the stores?

Thx

nitrotg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
ok.. thx alot for the inof..

Just got home from a apple store in hope that they new something i didn't.
He said that he knew nothing but didn't think the Imac whould be updated.. Only Mac mini and maybe the Mac pro..

But off cause he whould say that when im asking about the Imac :cool:

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
ok.. thx alot for the inof..

Just got home from a apple store in hope that they new something i didn't.
He said that he knew nothing but didn't think the Imac whould be updated.. Only Mac mini and maybe the Mac pro..

But off cause he whould say that when im asking about the Imac :cool:

The workers in the Apple Store usually find out about new products the same time we do.

Apple really are that secretive about new releases.

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Just got home from an Apple Store in the hope that they knew something I didn't.
He said that he knew nothing but didn't think the iMac whould be updated–only the Mac Mini and maybe the Mac Pro...

I'm glad he said he knows nothing, because he knows nothing. We aren't really thinking that the Mac Pro is going to be updated at MacWorld, anyway.

nitrotg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2008
One thing i was thinking about is the price..

Do they keep the same price and drop the price on the current model or do u think the prices will be higher on the new models?

Just a guess ofcause :)

adamvk

macrumors 65816
Oct 29, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'm glad he said he knows nothing, because he knows nothing. We aren't really thinking that the Mac Pro is going to be updated at MacWorld, anyway.

Well the Mac Pro really needs an update. Its starting to get sad....$2700 for only 2gb ram, only 320gb hdd, only a 2600XT...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.