When will mini or iMac be updated?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dominicansrul93, Apr 11, 2007.

1. dominicansrul93 macrumors regular

I would like to know if these two will be updated soon since I might get a mac.

2. McGarvels macrumors 6502

McGarvels

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

As you can see, updates are due soon. No one ever knows when they will be updated, except for Steve of course. But most are guessing WWDC '07 (maybe NAB but highly highly doubtful).

Cheers.

3. JDN macrumors 6502a

4. McGarvels macrumors 6502

McGarvels

As long as it needs to be.

5. dominicansrul93 thread starter macrumors regular

Okay. Thank you but now I need to ask my real question. In my thread on how to convince my parents I recently said that I convinced my dad to go to the Apple Store. Here is the link if you want to read it. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=294344
    If they are released at NAB then I could wait since he wanted to go to the store the weekend after this one. If it is June then I do not know if he would wait that long. My dad also looks at the specs and compares them to dell and say "but they are more powerful and it is hard to explain to him that Macs use less resources and that they run faster than some PCs with more resources. So should I wait for the new Macs and Minis since they have will probably have better specs for the money?

6. McGarvels macrumors 6502

McGarvels

It's always the endless debate. If you can wait, then wait. But if you absolutely need it, then buy now. No matter what you are going to be buying an amazing computer which will last you a very long time. Personally, if I were you, I would wait. Hope this helps.

7. AlexisV macrumors 68000

AlexisV

Leopard: 'spring 2007'

The next Mac or iPod will appear in the Apple store out of the blue, or be announced at Mac World in January 2008.

There's not much else to say.