Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dominicansrul93, Apr 11, 2007.
I would like to know if these two will be updated soon since I might get a mac.
As you can see, updates are due soon. No one ever knows when they will be updated, except for Steve of course. But most are guessing WWDC '07 (maybe NAB but highly highly doubtful).
How long is a piece of string?
As long as it needs to be.
Okay. Thank you but now I need to ask my real question. In my thread on how to convince my parents I recently said that I convinced my dad to go to the Apple Store. Here is the link if you want to read it. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=294344
If they are released at NAB then I could wait since he wanted to go to the store the weekend after this one. If it is June then I do not know if he would wait that long. My dad also looks at the specs and compares them to dell and say "but they are more powerful and it is hard to explain to him that Macs use less resources and that they run faster than some PCs with more resources. So should I wait for the new Macs and Minis since they have will probably have better specs for the money?
It's always the endless debate. If you can wait, then wait. But if you absolutely need it, then buy now. No matter what you are going to be buying an amazing computer which will last you a very long time. Personally, if I were you, I would wait. Hope this helps.
Leopard: 'spring 2007'
The next Mac or iPod will appear in the Apple store out of the blue, or be announced at Mac World in January 2008.
There's not much else to say.