When will Mobile Me go online?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davidlw, Jun 27, 2008.

1. davidlw macrumors 6502a

When will Mobile Me go online? I am anxious to sync up with it.

2. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230

I think that mobileme and the 3G iPhone are going go be a great combination.

3. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

iTunes 7.7
    MobileMe
    iPhone 3G
    iPhone/ iPod touch Software v2.0
    App Store
    (I'm pretty positive: Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.4 so all the .Mac placeholders can be replaced with MobileMe, along with support for the new stuff.)

All those go live July 11th, oh what a joy those servers are going to be! :rolleyes:

4. zainjetha macrumors 6502a

just a question? those people who have their macs and iphones configured for .mac, will the settings change automatically or will the old .mac settings work anyway?

5. steve bate macrumors member

If they do go live all at the same time and as we've seen numerous threads about it being 8 AM local time, that should minimise the impact. However that does mean that some countries will have access to v2.0, mobileme and app store before the 3G phone is available ie NZ open at 8:00 and v2.0 etc available to all, the US will be nearly a day behind?

Steve

6. iLeoMarc macrumors regular

7. wolfpackfan macrumors 68000

I have to say, I'm kind of interested in Mobile Me. I would never have thought it would be anything I could use, but I definitely see some uses now. I just wish it wasn't quite as expensive or if you could pay monthly.

8. StingerT125 macrumors 6502a

StingerT125

Like the news on the front page says the @me.com email addresses are working now.

I just sent an email to my @me.com equivalent to my @mac.com account and it went through.