When will my iPod Touch and Printer that came with my MacBook Pro be delievered?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xDeathReaperx, Jul 16, 2010.

1. xDeathReaperx
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors regular

Alright, I ordered a MacBook Pro online on Tuesday, the MacBook won't be coming until early next week. :) ( got free iPod + Printer) According to the Tracking information for MY iPOD and Printer it say's it will be delivered on July 17th (Saturday). I thought Apple doesn't ship on Weekends? It say's FedEx Ground btw, I got Free Shipping.

Also if they don't ship on Weekends will it still be in Transit to my house or does everything completely stop?

I will post pictures on here when I receive my MacBook Pro :)

2. dictation
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors newbie

I am sure you mean July 17th, but your Macbook ships from a different place, China. The printer and iPod ships from within the USA depending on where you are located. They do deliver on Saturdays when it comes through Apple. I have received items from Apple shipped through FedEx on Saturday.

3. xDeathReaperx
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, I meant JULY 17th. Thanks for the correction.

This helped alot. I expect the Printer and iPod Tommrow. I will get back @ you.

4. RossMc
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 65816

RossMc

When I bought mine it was just the printer rebate offer and the printer came with the Macbook Pro delivery.