When will my iPod Touch and Printer that came with my MacBook Pro be delievered?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xDeathReaperx, Jul 16, 2010.

1. xDeathReaperx macrumors regular

Alright, I ordered a MacBook Pro online on Tuesday, the MacBook won't be coming until early next week. :) ( got free iPod + Printer) According to the Tracking information for MY iPOD and Printer it say's it will be delivered on July 17th (Saturday). I thought Apple doesn't ship on Weekends? It say's FedEx Ground btw, I got Free Shipping.

Also if they don't ship on Weekends will it still be in Transit to my house or does everything completely stop?

I will post pictures on here when I receive my MacBook Pro :)

2. dictation macrumors newbie

I am sure you mean July 17th, but your Macbook ships from a different place, China. The printer and iPod ships from within the USA depending on where you are located. They do deliver on Saturdays when it comes through Apple. I have received items from Apple shipped through FedEx on Saturday.

3. xDeathReaperx thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, I meant JULY 17th. Thanks for the correction.

This helped alot. I expect the Printer and iPod Tommrow. I will get back @ you.

4. RossMc macrumors 65816

RossMc

When I bought mine it was just the printer rebate offer and the printer came with the Macbook Pro delivery.