Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Juan TS

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
London, UK
I've been looking all aroung the internet for a date of the next Apple keynote or event, but the only thing I was able to find was a "guess" that it would on Septembe 14 or 21.

Do someone know when and where will it be? :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Juan TS

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
London, UK
He will never be Steve Jobs II, but I think he may surprise us. After all, it was Steve Jobs who recommended him to continue his "empire". So I think he will be on stage, maybe next to Steve, while both work together presenting the awesome "iPhone 5".

acearchie

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2006
He will never be Steve Jobs II, but I think he may surprise us. After all, it was Steve Jobs who recommended him to continue his "empire". So I think he will be on stage, maybe next to Steve, while both work together presenting the awesome "iPhone 5".

Johnny Ive would be cool on stage. He's been used a lot in videos. Never seen Tim in a video so I think they may focus more on the direct product development team.

On a side note I'm going to miss the blue jeans and black turtle neck!

Juan TS

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
London, UK
Johnny Ive would be cool on stage. He's been used a lot in videos. Never seen Tim in a video so I think they may focus more on the direct product development team.

On a side note I'm going to miss the blue jeans and black turtle neck!

You might be right, Jonathan Ive is the genious behind the Apple design. Also Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi have appeared on stage and have shown they have potential. Maybe they will focus only on the development team to appear on stage next time, or maybe, who knows, Steve will appear to say hello? ;)

Xavier

macrumors demi-god
Mar 23, 2006
Columbus
I thought I read somewhere that Steve was still going to be presenting the Keynote (rumors ofcourse, and I can't find the source for the life of me right now)

I agree, Johnny Ive would be cool to see. Different styles

Le Buzz

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2011
Aren't we a bit overdue on the next keynote? I feel this should have already happened. I am getting anxious waiting :confused:

I want to see the new ipods and the new iphone 5 already!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.