When will stores have a demo X to look at

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Laryl, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Laryl macrumors 6502a

Laryl

I have never been to an Apple Store.. nearest one is over 3 hours away. When will stores have demo X for us to see?

2. Macalway macrumors 68030

Hard to tell, and worse, calling them is frustrating as they are given so little information, and your VERY likely to get inaccurate information. So if you want to save your self a 3hr drive, check these sites to see when they start getting to stores and then call your store (more than once) and talk to different employees.

Of hand, I agree with the above post with the Nov 3rd date. But you never know.

3. Laryl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Laryl

Yes for sure I'm not driving.. and nov 3 is what I feared, so that's no help trying to feel good about any preorder decision. Ok thanks! Back to waiting and learning.

4. DynamicSausage macrumors 6502

DynamicSausage

The stores usually get their delivery the night before and are kept sealed to prevent any foul play. The demo models will only be put out the night before.

The non-Apple stores get their deliveries and aren't even allowed to open that until 8am of the day.

5. MachCrit Suspended

MachCrit

The new devices finally show up for evaluation at Apple Retail Stores too late for Christmas delivery. If you handle one and like it, then it is already too late to order and receive in time to give as a gift.

Of course the Apple Store won’t have any in stock either. Not the X or whatever the most desirable model is during the cycle. ;)

6. Shadowbech macrumors 601