when will the colored apple bumpers be available?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JoeC2k6, Jul 27, 2010.

1. JoeC2k6 macrumors member

any idea or word when these will be available to purchase again??

2. aluren macrumors 65816

Maybe when Apple has completed the refunds for all the bumper purchases... That's the only reason I can think of on why they're not selling colored bumpers and only giving out free black ones.

3. jcole31 macrumors regular

I just assumed they stopped making the colored ones so that they could ramp up production on the black ones they are giving away and would eventually bring them back in september.

4. fender57 macrumors 6502

I placed my order two days before the big press conference, ordered a white one, and it came back saying it would ship by August 5, delivery by August 10. About a week after the press conference I received an e-mail from Apple stating I would not be charged for this white bumper. Last week I received an e-mail from Apple stating my bumper shipped. Checked the tracking at that time, and it said it would deliver on July 29.

Yesterday I decided to check the tracking to see where it was, and I was surprised to see it was already delivered to my house. Today, I looked at my bank statement and saw they refunded my card for the other two bumpers I purchased (black and green) - I had no intention of asking for a refund for these two as I felt the refund for the one white one was enough.

Anyway, I would think that once this program is over on September 30, Apple would probably start selling them again. Might even be sooner as soon as they catch up with all the freebies they are giving away.