Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Colev1

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2013
Canada
I know there are a million posts already about lifeproof but I am wondering when the lifeproof for iphone 5 will be available In Canada. I know stores in Canada don't stock the lifeproof fre yet so I went to their website to find one, Canada is not on the list of countries to ship to! I am rarely in major cities in the states so when will it be available in Canada???

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
Better suggestion: Save your money and don't waste it on ****** life proof cases that break easily, look like crap, and possibly damage your iPhone.

myMacRumors

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2010
Also, they look like hell and do this.

you link to my photo at above link.

it's fixed within a couple of hours same day received from LifeProof

no issues/problems to report on colored cases. we have all 3 different colored cases.

IMG_2512.jpg

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
you link to my photo at above link.

it's fixed within a couple of hours same day received from LifeProof

no issues/problems to report on colored cases. we have all 3 different colored cases.

You aren't alone in experiencing the problems - the cases still look like ass in my opinion and I would recommend buying a more reasonable priced one. But as long as you enjoy it, I have no qualms about that. It is your phone, after all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.