when will the magic mouse finally grow a tail?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by absynth, Jun 20, 2010.

1. absynth macrumors regular

I was excited about the magic mouse upon introduction - untill i found out it was only there in a wireless version.

Now, with the mighty mouse it was the other way around, and the wireless version was introduced a few months later.

We're already a few months later now and still no tail to this mouse :(

Going wireless is an absolute nogo for me.
    It can be buggy or have a small delay, batteries need to be exchanged once in a while and the mouse is heavier. Other than that i need a numpad and it's stupid to only go partly wired / wireless with your devices. You need to offer your customers an option for both when there are tradeoffs to both and some people prefer to stay wired.

what the hell is wrong with apple in this department??
    [/rant]

2. Mikeosoft macrumors newbie

i feel ya fellow brother-en. Father Jobs has left us without answers for far too long. Almighty Jobs please answer our prayors and bring an end to these wireless blutooth issues prevalent on your otherwise wonderful mouse.

For now I settle with a logitech wired which is old but steady ad trustworthy like my old 1989 5 series beamer.

3. kasakka macrumors 68000

There probably won't be a wired version.

For the record I haven't noticed any lag with the Magic Mouse. Aside from battery changes and occasionally not waking up after sleep (sleeping again and coming out of sleep fixes this) it has worked well.

4. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

5. absynth thread starter macrumors regular

[​IMG]

6. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Is this suppose to be part of the question is or are you just wasting my bandwidth?

7. absynth thread starter macrumors regular

How exactly are you contributing to this topic?

Please grow some internet etiquette and stop wasting my time with stupid replies. Nobody forces you to click on this thread even more reply when you dont even seem to understand the reply you respond to.

Jesus this is starting to look like a retard playground.

8. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

The irony of someone calling people retarded in the same post where he condescendingly lectures people about internet etiquette is astounding.

9. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

It's a legitimate question, as the post being asked about makes no sense, nor adds to the discussion, either.

Speaking of etiquette, your reply was rude, condescending, demeaning, and insulting.

Did I miss anything?

10. absynth thread starter macrumors regular

Yes you missed irony and sarcasm.

11. absynth thread starter macrumors regular

The post i replied to was without substance, obviously didnt understand i was RLY surprised a mouse cannot grow a tail like a lizard and was hostile in its intent on top of that. And it's rather ironic you see irony where you fail to spot IRNY twice in a row. You cannot grow internet etiquette, did you know that?

It's not a lizard.

12. absynth thread starter macrumors regular

I'm now waiting for someone to tell me a lizard cannot grow internet etiquette either.