When will the new iMacs be available in Apple retail stores?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mhnajjar, Apr 28, 2008.

1. mhnajjar macrumors 6502a

mhnajjar

I would like to know when they will be available since my store does not have them yet and they do NOT know when they will get them!!!

Thanks!

2. Josh125 macrumors 6502

Josh125

I called one of the three stores within 10 minutes of me and they have them already.

3. G4R2 macrumors 6502a

I picked one up one of the 3.06 gHz models at an Apple store today during my lunch break. I'm hoping that by the time I get home from work the account transfer from my other Mac will be complete.

4. Achiever macrumors 6502

Achiever

Usually retails store get stock (even limited stock) the day these things are released. To the OP, it is possible the guy/gal you spoke to didn't know that they had them in stock yet. On the off chance that the particular store actually didn't yet have any in stock, I would guess a day or two should remedy that.

5. D4F Guest

D4F

Ft Lauderdale, Galleria fully stocked as of this morning. i picked my 3.06 at around 11am

6. mhnajjar thread starter macrumors 6502a

mhnajjar

Thank you guys for your replies.

Actually, for some reason, my store in Denver said that they do not have them but I called few minutes later and I was able to go to the store and replace my 2.8 with a 3.06 :cool: