When will the new MacBook Pro show up in refurb store?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Harinoorvirk28, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Harinoorvirk28 macrumors member

Hey guys so I have a budget of $1750(excluding tax) and was wondering when the new MacBook Pro 15" base will be a Available on the refurb store(estimate from xperience) and will it be under my price range?

2. bobcan macrumors 6502a

bobcan

If you are wanting any sort of 'exact date' I am sure there is NO way to give any useful info.. that being said, I can say that I have seen them maybe ~Six Months or so after released (I suspect they need more than just a FEW Returns to bother starting the listing of them) >> and as always, it is typical for a Refurb to be ~15% Off the Retail Pricing, by experience.. Good Luck :apple:

3. esploded macrumors regular

Do .edu students get extra money off refurbished prices?
    I don't need a new computer for a few weeks, will the education discount + $100 giftcard be the best deal for a while?

4. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Refurbs are usually 8-15% off of the original price. I don't think that'll get you down to your $1750 budget.

No, there is no student discount on refurbs.

5. horsebattery macrumors 6502

That's correct. Only the ones that are a few generations older would fit that budget. Otherwise, the OP will have to shoot for a 13" or MBA. The ones released today won't be near that price until a few years later (barring no sudden significant price drop by Apple).