when will the next new MacBook Pro lineup going to be released?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mbcollins93, Aug 23, 2008.

1. mbcollins93 macrumors member

mbcollins93

Hi, i here rumors of the new macbook pro going to be released as soon as next month. I was just wondering if this was true. i am very eager to get my first mac but i kind of want to wait until the next macbook pro update. so i know that no one but probably steve jobs knows when they will be released but really just give a yes or no answer of whether or not they will have new macbook pro models by the end of november?
    cheers

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

You are right... nobody outside of Apple really knows at this point
    The answer is probably, but nothing is certain

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

3. sam10685 macrumors 68000

sam10685

Nobody ever knows but Apple/Jobs.

4. panzer06 macrumors 68030

panzer06

Prepare to be chided for posting the same question that's been asked in numerous other threads for the last 6 months.

5. greenmymac macrumors 6502a

greenmymac

Please Search

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=549890

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=549524

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=548697

6. mbcollins93 thread starter macrumors member

mbcollins93

i am new at this.

give me a break. please. i tried searching but i couldnt find much that was new so i decided to ask. sorry. I will be honest i dont even own a mac. i have always ipods. i have had almost all of them. I will soon be getting a mac and that is why i posted this. i want to wait for the new ones to come out to buy one. sorry

7. CWallace macrumors 603

CWallace

With respect, this question is being asked almost daily in this forum so there are plenty of "new" responses without needing to do a search. You just need to peruse the threads over the past 24 hours (if that).

Strong hints point to next month, but Apple will release it when they choose and we won't know until the day it happens. Just keep checking the front page of MacRumors.com and the second it happens, they'll post it.

8. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

As pointed out in a number of the previous posts, this topic is one which is covered almost daily in this forum. Fresh threads, wonderfully similar, appear each new dawn. However, I'd draw the attention of the OP to the fact that the title of the forum is Mac Rumors, not Mac Facts.

In truth, nobody (except the iconoclastic genius, Mr Jobs, himself) actually knows the answer to your question. Yes, we can speculate. Yes, we can make quite informed guesses. And yes, we can infer possible conclusions from known facts. Thus, reading the signs, hints, statements and time frame between updates, it can be reasonably suggested that new lineups are not unlikely in the relatively near future. November? I cannot say, but can offer a guess which says quite likely; September? Very possible. Cheers.

9. archi17 macrumors regular

I heard the birds flying overhead were saying December 22nd at 11:22pm. Somehow i think they were lying :confused:

10. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

OP, what i dont understand is, how can you come in here saying things like "ive heard RUMORS" "i know no one be steve jobs knows"...blah blah blah yet you ask for a Yes or No answer???

what kind of response were you expecting???

11. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil