When will there be a 32 GB iPhone ?!?!?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macman4291, Jun 10, 2008.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

I definately want the new iPhone, the price is right...I got a good deal on the current iPhone, however i really want a 32 one...they make the a 32 touch...I expected one at WWDC....but 16 was the max, i imagine there will eventually be one....but will it be soon after the July 11th launch, like in the fall like back to school, or right before they unload these iPhones for the next generation...would you wait if you were in my shoes?

2. peeaanuut macrumors 65816

If they made a 32GB iPhone that would furtther cut the number of iPods they are selling. Many iPhone owners still own and continue to purchase a seperate iPod. If they made a larger iPhone, they would lose those sales. Pretty good business planning on Apples part.

3. MarkMS macrumors 6502a

If anything, they may come out sometime in the Fall. Sort of how the iPhone went from 4GB and 8GB to 8GB and 16GB. But they could just end up waiting until MWSF or WWDC 09. You never know.

But really, if I had to make a choice I would just keep the first generation iPhone. If you want the new one badly enough, I'm sure you can find away to get around not having the 32GB of space. To me, 16GB is enough. Heck, my 4GB iPhone has about 2GB of free space now. I use it for the email/phone features and rarely for media. I have about 200 songs and that's it. I've probably used the iPod function 5 times this year. Now, if you are the opposite of me and really want to use it for media - Then you may want to wait. But be prepared to wait a good while.

In addition to the iPhone, I also have a old 4GB iPod Nano that has most of my running music when I use the Nike+ kit.

4. lsvtecjohn3 macrumors 6502a

I hope it comes out at the by the end of the year like last year when the 16gb came out