when will there be refurbished 17's?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by appleguy123, May 15, 2009.

1. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

ok i was wondering why in almost 4 months there are no refurb macbook pro 17 inches in the refurb store. when do you think the will be there? and does apple have these ( i mean is it possible not do you have inside info) in there stock you just have to call them

2. zer0tails macrumors 65816

zer0tails

when there are enough refurbished machines they'll put them up on the website. I'm sure they're due any day now. As you said it has been 4 months. though you should keep in mind that it took awhile for Apple to ship them :p

3. appleguy123 thread starter macrumors 603

appleguy123

do you think apple has a few lf them available but not enough to put on the site? can i call and see if they'll sell me one?

4. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...no. When they have them available they will put them on the site. Be patient, or buy new...oh yeah!

5. jbrenn macrumors 6502a

the website is ready and has been for weeks.
    http://store.apple.com/us/product/fb604LL/A?mco=MzA3MTE3NA

if that does not work go to the refirb store and select a macbook pro delete everything after product then type /fb604LL/A?mco=MzA3MTE3NA. Next time please search this question seems to be posted every other day.

6. appleguy123 thread starter macrumors 603

appleguy123

thanks you helped a lot! sorry for not searching. which do you think i should do i know a student wait for the refresh and i can pay him 99$ to become a developer and save a lot or just buy the refurbished when it comes out?:confused:

7. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

I've seen items get posted on the refurb store and then vanish within hours.....if it's an in demand item, you might need to check early in the day, every day!! good luck