When will these issues get resolved?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by applemax, Jun 24, 2010.

1. applemax macrumors 65816

applemax

How long do you think I'll have to hold off until the yellow/antenna issues disappear? Not too sure how quick the manufacture>shipping>retail turnaround is! :)

2. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

I'm not sure about the antenna issues, that one might be worth waiting for if you live in an area where your carriers service is not that good. My carrier works really well here and I have seen no difference between my 3gs and my 4, so I can't comment on that.

Regarding the screen issue, I wouldn't consider that something to hold you back. You have a higher chance of getting one without an issue then you do with one that does have an issue. If you do get one with a messed up screen, just get it replaced for free.

3. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

The antenna issue will last until one buys a bumper/case or until redesign, whichever comes first.

4. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68000

TroyBoy30

5. diabolic macrumors 68000

Correct. Despite what some are saying, a lot of people aren't having any problems with reception or the screen. Mine are perfect so far.

6. reason2008 macrumors newbie

Signal has been up and down for me here at work. Most of the time it's been at 1 bar. I'm not sure how accurate that is as I have been streaming music from Rhapsody with no problems. I haven't hooked up to the WIFI here yet.

7. GNice macrumors 6502

No signal issues at all more me...knock on wood.

8. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

What he said. Mine works perfectly. No screen issues, perfect reception, FaceTime works. No problems at all.

9. Burnse macrumors newbie