When will they go on sale online?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Duncan1234, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Duncan1234 macrumors newbie

Well, thanks to various problems with me being 17 and CPW doing an age check but allowing Visa Electron Cards, and O2 doing the opposite, i cant go instores to buy a iPhone.

Im using my brothers credit card to purchase online hopefully tonite and then signing up for the contract with either my mum or dads bank account through direct debit.

Has apple etc announced when their online stores will be selling iPhones, ive been told if i purchase tonite online i should receive it on monday, but have had no actual mention of when its going to be available online.

EDIT: I see everywhere that those that are currently on O2 do not have to enter a PAC code at activation. I didnt see anywhere for transferring an O2 number in the activation video, and havent seen anything mentioned about O2 pay and go customers, only about contract customers. Will pay as you go O2 customers need PAC codes?

2. Duncan1234 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. sparkyms macrumors 65816

4. Hustle macrumors 6502a

I'm 16 and had that problem. I'm just getting my mother to go in-store and pay on her card and pay the money into her bank. You should be able to order online tonight.

5. scotthayes macrumors 68000

scotthayes

on sale on line now...

6. Shaduu macrumors 6502a

Shaduu

Erm, now with 24 hour shipping.

Oh yeah, posting from an iPhone at the Trafford Centre in Manchester. My current expression: :eek: