When will they start selling Late 2010

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vtokmak, May 31, 2010.

1. vtokmak macrumors newbie

Since the first series of macbook has some problems i postpone to buy one until Late series announced..What are your opinions about the date?

2. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    My bet is on January 2011, but I'm always wrong about MBP releases :D

3. runebinder macrumors 6502a

runebinder

I'm guessing you didn't follow the Unofficial Waiting For Arrandale threads, no one in here knows when new versions will be released, and even the good educated guesses proved to be wrong.

What if the next versions have problems to, will you wait again? Seems like the people with issues with the current batch are in the minority, mine's been flawless so far. With anything as electronically complicated as notebooks there are gonna be problems, if you're gonna wait until a perfect batch comes out then you'll be waiting forever. There's always a chance you could get a lemon so just go for it and get one now if you can afford it, the odds are far more likely that there will be nothing wrong.

4. apolloa macrumors G3

apolloa

Stop worrying, buy one now! Ignore all the posts about faults as there will be thousands of happy customers out there you'll NEVER see posting on forums.

5. johnnymg macrumors 65816

johnnymg

10+

To the OP: Posts on user forums are NOT representative of overall consumer product satisfaction.

cheers and good luck

6. ColinM macrumors member

I'm gonna guess that the Late 2010 Macbooks will come out... Late 2010. But that's just a guess.

7. dusk007 macrumors 68040

dusk007

I think there will only be some new CPUs as Intel releases them late this year. A "new" MBP will not show up before the end of Q1 2011. January is too early. Februar maybe. March, April is most likely I guess.

8. AttilaTheHun macrumors 6502a

AttilaTheHun

dont wate too much just buy one and remmber use it dont fiddle with it and it will last forever.

9. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

Don't wait. You will see exactly the same kind of stuff about the new ones and just want to put off your purchase again. Only the people that have issues post on here, and they probably represent about .1% of users. There is no need to wait.