When will verizon announce?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tbaker00, Jan 25, 2011.

1. tbaker00 macrumors member

I was wondering when we will be able to put all this questions to rest about all the plans and what will or will not be available for iphone buyers on the verizon network? When are they going to make their announcement stating exactly what is going to happen on the 3rd? My guess is this Thursday, I was hoping it would have already happened but 1 week exactly is my next best guess. Any one know?

2. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

the problem is everyone thinks they know. one person will say a rep told them one thing, then another person will say they have a cousin who works for verizon and they said such n such a thing. youre better off just going with what the FAQ on verizon says and not listening to any of us because i can almost guarantee you in about an hour this thread will have numerous replies, telling you conflicting info

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Yes, anyone who would know works for Verizon and Apple, and I don't think they post much on this forum.

Everyone here is on the same boat, no one here knows more than other, and anyone who says they do is lying. Once Verizon or Apple decides to release all the details, the information will spread through all the tech blogs (including the front page of MacRumors).