When will Verizon have no overages for data ? Unlimited throttled data ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Sep 22, 2015.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

Like how T-Mobile does it.
    I am tired of being worried of the data being used and Verizon has great service but even for the people who pays for 10GB they still have to worry about how much data is being used and it's stupid. It should be unlimited data and being throttled after using your limit for high speed.
    I mean what's the point of LTE speeds if we can't even use it without being charged overages.

2. iNinja08 macrumors regular

iNinja08

Precisely why im paying $1037 after tax for an iPhone on Friday... I still have Verizon's unlimited data.. and currently at 22gb used this month... I will never switch to a limited plan by will

3. noobinator macrumors 601

Until they lose the crown of the best network (coverage, reliability etc...) you will always be screwed on price/options on vzw. They know they have the best network right now and they make the customers pay for it. Fortunately for all, this will change someday. No clue when.

4. JoeyD74 macrumors 6502

Set up your account to show you usage alerts and tell you when your getting close. I do that for my 3 kids because they have no idea how to manage it.

5. iNinja08 macrumors regular

iNinja08

The other carriers are watching what comes from the $100 Million FCC Fine of ATT for throttling its customers. This will probably tighten the policy around data allowances and throttling going forward.

6. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I expect more lenient data plans well into the 5G cycles, especially if Sprint and T-Mobile improve by then.