Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nixiemaiden

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
I think they will have them by the end of the year. Apple seems to have caught up with demand and wal-mart sells other apple products already and they also expressed a desire to sell the iPad.

The only thing is...I don't think they would be able to have any floor models to play with.

agkm800

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Do you think Walmart would sell them for less? I wouldn't bet on that.

nixiemaiden

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
Do you think Walmart would sell them for less? I wouldn't bet on that.

I think they will be. I know when they first got the iPod it was 199.98 compared to the 199.99 charged by apple. Probably it will be similar with the iPad.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
Walmart employees (except for the execs) CAN'T afford iPads. They're lucky if they can pay for the optional health insurance based on what Walmart pays.

Wow you must to grabbed that statement out of the air. My friend who works at walmart just purchased an iPad. Funny though it's not about how much money you make. It's more about how you manage it. Unlike some of these wealthy people who have over extended themselves on Credit and cannot even afford to keep their house. Yet they go out to starbucks everyday.

Check yourself.

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
Wow you must to grabbed that statement out of the air. My friend who works at walmart just purchased an iPad. Funny though it's not about how much money you make. It's more about how you manage it. Unlike some of these wealthy people who have over extended themselves on Credit and cannot even afford to keep their house. Yet they go out to starbucks everyday.

Check yourself.

Try doing a little research before reacting.

Good for your friend...but in the scheme of things...big deal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.