When will you be getting in line?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ipadfreak, Mar 3, 2011.

1. ipadfreak macrumors regular

When will you be getting in line for the ipad 2?

I will most likely between 2-3.

Also, do you think they will sell out of 16GB black Wifi's?

2. Elweezy macrumors regular

I will not be getting in line. I will just order online with free shipping.

They will most likely sell out of everything in store on the first day.

3. J Griz 757 macrumors regular

J Griz 757

I'll be in line. I've waited for the iPad 2 since the iPad 1 was originally announced.

And yea, the 16gb wifi ones will be the first to go.

4. Goldfrapp macrumors 68040

Goldfrapp

If I were you, I'd get in line way earlier than 2-3PM since 16GB WiFi blacks will be selling the fastest.

5. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

i'm pretty sure they won't sell out the first day. You'll be good. getting in line at 2-3 should be a good time. There will be a ton of people, but you should be good. Most people know the routine. For the simple fact of the lines, a lot of people will order online. (me)

6. Davichi macrumors 6502

16GB wi-fi models will be gone first. Black one will be very popular. Get yourself like 2 hours before the store opens at 5PM.

7. yodaxl7 macrumors 6502a

If you are at the apple store. I don't think BB, walmart, etc. would have much. I think 16gb will sell out the fastest and will on day 1.

8. AppleTech22 macrumors 6502

If you have a best buy why would wait at an apple store? I'll go for either the black or white 32GB and probably get there around 5:30. They wont be as gone as you think, most can't get out of work to be there in time.

9. SteveKnobs macrumors 6502

You guys really think the black will sell the fastest? I'm considering getting the white and I can see a lot of people feeling the same way.

Ps. Is white for girls?:rolleyes:

10. van2010rulz macrumors regular

I'm not standing in line. I'm probably going to order online. Even though the iPad release is during Spring Break for me (March 25th) I don't have the will to get on the subway and take a 30 min ride to the nearest Apple store and get home when it's pitch black out. Plus no guarantee that Apple will have any and would be all sold out. I can wait a couple of days. As long as it comes before April 4th i will be happy.

OR

I will go to the Apple store the next day or Best Buy and check. You never know. For the sake of getting it before school starts again, I'm probably going to go to the online store.

11. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

Assuming my federal tax refund has gotten to me by then -- my state just appeared today -- I might hop to the stores near my workplace Friday during dinner. If I don't see the 32GB white model that I'm looking for, I'll order it online. Or I may wait until Target gets them so I can get $30 off. Actually that sounds a lot smarter. Use that $30 toward a case. I've waited this long, so I can wait a little longer on it.

12. Thnkdifferent macrumors member

Thnkdifferent

13. richardbb85 macrumors 6502a

14. MarioB macrumors member