when you have brought an e-book from Amazon.com, then how to use ipador ipod to read

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ryland8071, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Ryland8071 macrumors newbie

I love to buy e-books from Amazon , but it can not be read on my Ipad or ipod, what should I do?

2. gpatrick15 macrumors regular

Download the Kindle app from the app store and sign in. Problem solved.

3. Brooklyn1023 macrumors newbie

you need an e-book converter-- epubsoft e-book converter

Epubsoft Ebook Converter is the newest and greatest tools among ebook fans. You can easily convert EPUB, PDF, AZW, MOBI ebooks to other formats through it! Then you can enjoy reading your ebooks on any device. It supports the current mainstream ebook e-reader formats, for example: EPUB, MOBI, AZW, PDF and so on. By using this software, you can sync the converted books to other e-readers, such as iPad, Kobo, Sony Reader, Android, etc.

1. Download and install Epubsoft Ebook Converter.
    THE URL:http://www.epubsoft.com/epubsoft-ebbok-converter.html
    2. Click the "Add ebooks" button to add the ebook files which you would like to convert. You can also drag the files into the main window, then the files will be added automatically.
    3. Click the Button on the left panel to choose the output format you want.
    4. Click the "Convert Now" button to start converting.
    5. Just wait a moment, and click the "Open" button to view the converted files.

You will find a more flexible and convenient reading world in front of you. Now you can enjoy books bought from Amazon on any application you like!

4. NewbieCanada macrumors 68030

Or if you prefer, go to https://read.amazon.com and use the Kindle Cloud reader.

5. gpatrick15 macrumors regular

I don't think he needs to know how to convert them or create them, but I could be wrong. I believe he's asking how to access already purchased Kindle ebooks on his iPad. If that's what he's asking, then all he needs is the Kindle app.

----------

Or this ^^^

6. anonymouslurker macrumors regular

While I do like iBooks, and have bought books through iTunes, for quite a while now I've been buying all my ebooks through Amazon, just so I have several different platforms on which to read it.

The Kindle app serves me well in iOS, Android, webOS, and in Windows.

7. kris007 macrumors newbie

Epubsoft is an UNPROFESSIONAL company

Once their product is "sold" they don't respond to any of your cries for help!!

8. rowspaxe macrumors 68000

rowspaxe

Yes, install the kindle app. Kindle ios is a good reader. When you visit amazon--go to your kindle profile and you can specify which devices you wish to have you ebooks sent to. You may have to promt it to send to your ipad as you bought the ebook before you initaited the app. good luck

9. GalFriday macrumors member

Really? You know how to buy Kindle books but don't know you need the Kindle app?