When's the estimated date on when it'll be at our doors ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by purplehunter, Nov 9, 2015.

1. purplehunter macrumors member

purplehunter

(Ordering from Apple on Wednesday) Anyone have any idea or an educated guess on when we'll be getting knocks on our door for the Pro? I'm happy if I get mine before thanksgiving... Anyways, any ideas!?

2. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

If you order when pre-order open you will get it soon - possibly this week. Definitely by Thanksgiving.

3. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

4. purplehunter thread starter macrumors member

purplehunter

5. Macalway, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015

Macalway macrumors 68000

So you can order it online Wednesday, and it's in stores by the end of week.

Yikes, this is going to be a bit iffy. If you order online you might end up reading posts from people who are using the ones they picked up at a store, which is not fun.

This vague crap is getting tiring at this point. I'll be fine, but I worry about others getting jerked.

6. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

Very possible

7. noslenam macrumors member

noslenam

Apple may tell you 2 days but when its left to UPS it will be 4-5 and then you may have to chase down the truck to actually get it delivered.

This was the case with my ATV4 it was miss sorted and then the driver drove by the house not once but twice in about an hour so I followed him and had to have him find it in the truck. Other wise it would have been 5 days rather than the Next day I payed for. Im opting to go with Best Buy or Apple Store pickup rather than trust UPS.

8. gsingham macrumors 6502

We are all assuming they are in store Friday earliest. Apple did say by end of the week. In other words they might very well be in Thursday afternoon. I don't any shipping option is going to get it to u overnight.