Where are all the bands?!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by apple.fan, Sep 7, 2016.

1. apple.fan macrumors member

apple.fan

Hey guys, i want to buy the series 2 Apple Watch Sport model with silver aluminum case but i can only choose between the white and the nike band! Why do they give us such few options? Or do you think it'll be more combinations to choose from? I didn't want to spend more money on a new band. I remember the first apple watch had much more bands to choose from, this sucks.

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Not really. Out of the box options have always been limited. They've introduced more bands since debut and eliminated some color options in this round.

3. apple.fan thread starter macrumors member

apple.fan

So i have to go with one of this two? Buh... Thanks ;)

Do you have bands from eBay? Are they okay for the apple watch?

4. Rajani Isa macrumors 65816

Rajani Isa

Just to make sure - you realize that what was previously called the "Apple Watch Sport" is now just the Aluminum watches, right?

5. apple.fan thread starter macrumors member

apple.fan

Yes...why? I decided to go with the white band, didn't want to wait till late october for the nike.

6. Rajani Isa macrumors 65816

Rajani Isa

Sorry, when I first read your post i got that your were thinking the only "Sport" model was the Nike+. I forget that, especially at the begiing and through apple, there isn't any real choice of colors for the bands when buying the watch.

Doesn't help that I'm used to my color choices just sucking do to genetics (thanks, grandpa, for making sure nothing fits cheeply!) I ordered a watch 2 and a XL band separately since the don't offer a bundle of the Watch and an XL band.