Where Are All The Infograph Complication Updates?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by parseckadet, Feb 8, 2019.

1. parseckadet macrumors 65816

parseckadet

Am I the only one who's disappointed more apps haven't updated their complications to work on the Infograph face? Especially the Infograph Modular face. I went on a trip right after the holidays and United still hasn't updated their complications yet to work with the Infograph faces at all. I resorted to using the old Modular face and every time I did I thought about all the wasted potential of my series 4 screen. Even today when I look at the list of complications available for the center of the Infograph Modular face it's basically the same half dozen or so that Apple included with the original release. I don't think I have a single third-party app that supports it yet besides Carrot Weather and Dark Sky.

2. tomtattoo macrumors regular

tomtattoo

My apps which provide a complication for the middle slot on Infograph Modular:

-BetterDays
    -ComplicateIt!
    -Countdowns
    -Fantastical
    -MyRadar
    -Obtain
    -Sundial
    -WatchTheTime
    -Waterminder

Perhaps you find something you like.

3. sean000 macrumors 68000

sean000

Some of them are continuing to add Infograph complications. My task manager TickTick just added Infograph support this past month. The third party apps I use on Infograph are:
    • Weather apps like Carrot, Dark Sky, and myRadar
    • Fantastical 2 Calendar
    • TickTick
    • SkyGuide
    • Bring (Grocery list)
    • Lose It
    That actually covers most of the third party apps I use, and I don't use all of these on the same faces, but different faces. Still, I know the frustration of not being able to add your favorite app to the Infograph face.

4. brentc133 macrumors member

Lots of 3rd party complications but still cannot have basic alarm and timer in all the complication slots. I love my Apple Watch but Apple seriously lacks in the watchface department. That is the single most important thing I miss from Android watches and makes me think about going back to Android time to time. But I guess Android doesn’t have Mickey Mouse or Toy Story faces.