Where are iPhone TV-Shows stored?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by DaRkJ4ck, Mar 20, 2012.

1. DaRkJ4ck macrumors newbie

So, I just downloaded 2 Episodes from SouthPark Season 15 to my iPhone 4S over 3G (via 3G Unrestrictor).
    Oh, and I bought them. So, I payed 20 pounds for them I think.
    However, I would like to sync them to iTunes. However, if I look on iTunes, and then navigate to "TV" it's empty.
    But if I look on the left under my iPhone 4S I can click on TV-Shows and they are there..
    I hope I explained this well enough.

So, how can I sync TV-Shows from my iPhone to iTunes? I didn't find anything in the internet, so I gave up and had a idea to send it to my PC via i-FunBox.
    Where can I find the TV-Show's? In which file directory?

2. DefBref macrumors 6502

HAve you tried right click on your iphone under devices in itunes and use the transfer purchases option?

3. DaRkJ4ck thread starter macrumors newbie

I will try it, thanks.

----------

Nope, doesn't work..

4. DaRkJ4ck thread starter macrumors newbie

5. DaRkJ4ck, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012

DaRkJ4ck thread starter macrumors newbie

Also, I can actually play the TV-Shows on my Laptop over iTunes.
    But I can't load them on my PC...

Because, I would really want to watch it on my TV because I only have German South Park episodes on Comedy Central and only in SD :/
    So, maybe this which explain it better:

If I open iTunes, and then click on the little arrow by my iPhone 4S, there is a little drop down menu:
    Music, Films, TV-Shows, Tones & Playlists.

If I click on TV-Shows, all of the episodes are there and I can watch them. But if I click on my iPhone and open the sync menu and then navigate to the "TV" tab, it's empty..

----------

You must be Shi**ing me...
    It just suddenly worked. I have to no ****** clue why but the shows are there now and.. Sync-able.. o_O

What ever, can be closed, sorry for spamming ;)

----------

I think what you have to do is to watch them and then they get saved on the PC.

----------

Solved:
    You simply just have to restart your PC....