Where are my fellow Canadians buying iPad accessories?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jayhay, Apr 14, 2010.

1. jayhay macrumors member

I am looking to get a screen protector (tired of fingerprints) and perhaps a different case, but of course these are not available in Canada yet as the iPad has not officially been released. Are there any canadians on here that have found a place to order them (specifically screen protectors) online that ships to Canada and have reasonable prices?

2. ipadder macrumors regular

I'm not in Canada but Cimo Cases ships free internationally and they have great prices.

3. greg555 macrumors 6502a

I usually order stuff like that from ebay.ca.

Greg

4. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

No where. There is a guy in town that picked up a bunch of Apple cases from the states to sell, otherwise nothing local. The only route is to go online, but I don't want to without first seeing and feeling it first hand.

5. pjgeer macrumors member

Being an Apple reseller, we have been trying to source accessories and the canadian retail distributors do not have stock of ipad accessories. We have put in our orders and now we are waiting, and waiting and waiting.:rolleyes: We have ordered Macally, Xgear, Zagg, Belkin, Booq, Speck and Griffin product so far.

fingers are crossed that we will even carry the ipad.

Pj

6. Viper2005 macrumors 6502

Viper2005

I'm a huge fan of Booq bags and cases for my MacBooks.. I bought a Booq Boa Xs sleeve for my ipad recently. I bought all my cases from a Canadian online store called Ready and Sold. Very friendly folks!
    http://readyandsold.com/shopping/

7. nden macrumors member

Ordered my Griffin sleeve online
    Ordered my InvisbleShield online

So, Online is best option for now.

8. pjgeer macrumors member

Online is the best option right now, for sure.

I am loving a case from M-edge, but they still haven't gotten to the ready to order stage, :mad:. I have sent a vendor of my store after them for Canadian distribution, lol.

We loved the Booq Boa skin as well, we ordered all the colours for the shop.

Pj