Where are my fellow Weeds fans?

likemyorbs

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 20, 2008
NJ
I finally just finished watching season 7 today. I think this has been an amazing season, especially compared to the trainwreck that was season 6. Let's come up with some theories on who would want nancy dead, and what was it that shane had that his cop friend wanted? Let's talk about our beloved weeds. Oh and for anyone who didn't know, it was officially renewed for season 8 this month.

Shotglass

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
They're all here, merged into a single person.
Actually, the other day I was talking to a friend and found out he was a huge Weeds fan as well. I think that's the only other person I know that even knows what Weeds is.

likemyorbs

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 20, 2008
NJ
They're all here, merged into a single person.
Actually, the other day I was talking to a friend and found out he was a huge Weeds fan as well. I think that's the only other person I know that even knows what Weeds is.
I'm really surprised more people aren't weeds fans, it's such an incredible show. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that most people don't have showtime. I don't have it either, i just torrent it. I was hooked from episode one. I can't believe it's been on this long. So have you seen the season 7 finale?

likemyorbs

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 20, 2008
NJ
I honestly don't indulge, but that was my first thought;)
Well, the show is about a former suburban house mom who begins selling weed when her husband died to upkeep her lifestyle for her and her kids. So you weren't too far off.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I do love the show but I think they should have ended it when she went to prison. Even great shows need to end sometime.

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
I actually got caught up on all 7 seasons a few months ago. I don't have Showtime so I'll have to wait until it's available on DVD or Netflix.

Honestly the show had gotten kind of ridiculous (not in a good way) in the past couple of seasons. I'll probably watch season 8 since it's the last one; I hope it goes out on a high note (hahaha).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.