Where are the cases Apple?

Rockies

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 4, 2011
Completely sold out at all local Apple Stores unless you want poop brown leather case. The website says shipping Oct 31st. out. Good gosh, make some cases already.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
Brown actually looks nice too.

Verizon has them listed on their website finally, but also listed as sold out, coming soon.

They must have been a hit.

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
Completely sold out at all local Apple Stores unless you want poop brown leather case. The website says shipping Oct 31st. out. Good gosh, make some cases already.
Did you just end up getting a random case off amazon/ebay to protect your new phone until the apple cases are in stock?

mrmarts

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2009
Melbourne Australia
I am so concerned about the possibilities of bending with my iPhone 6 plus, while I am waiting on a leather pouch which i ordered from Apple. Do you think the iPhone 6 plus is safe with Apple's leather case. Or do i need to invest into a more sturdy case such as the Mophie juice boost case (whenever it comes out).

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
I am so concerned about the possibilities of bending with my iPhone 6 plus, while I am waiting on a leather pouch which i ordered from Apple. Do you think the iPhone 6 plus is safe with Apple's leather case. Or do i need to invest into a more sturdy case such as the Mophie juice boost case (whenever it comes out).
My Fear Exactly. I have the blue OEM Silicone case now. So far no bending issues and it feels like a premium case, not like those flimsy silicone cases you buy on ebay for 2 bucks. As of now I don't trust any after market cases until some of the more reputable companies release some cases, Incase is a good brand. If Incase makes a Slider case for the 6Plus I'm going to get that, the slider case has been awesome for all my iPhones and I'm confident it will reenforce the structural design of the Plus and stop the bending.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
My Fear Exactly. I have the blue OEM Silicone case now. So far no bending issues and it feels like a premium case, not like those flimsy silicone cases you buy on ebay for 2 bucks. As of now I don't trust any after market cases until some of the more reputable companies release some cases, Incase is a good brand. If Incase makes a Slider case for the 6Plus I'm going to get that, the slider case has been awesome for all my iPhones and I'm confident it will reenforce the structural design of the Plus and stop the bending.
For one, the "reputable" company cases aren't any better than the ones you can buy on ebay for .99 cents. The only cases I would pay a premium for are Apple cases.....and I still don't.

If you want a sturdy case, stop buying silicone and buy a hard case. .99 cents or $80. Whatever floats your boat, but a hard case....period. That's just common sense.

cyb3rdud3

macrumors 65816
Jun 22, 2014
UK
No cases in the Apple Store on Regent Street unless you want black. Ordered my brown one online for delivery tomorrow :)

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
1. it's coming from China
2. I love the olive brown case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.