Where are the cases Apple?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rockies, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Rockies macrumors 6502

Completely sold out at all local Apple Stores unless you want poop brown leather case. The website says shipping Oct 31st. out. Good gosh, make some cases already.

2. shaunmed macrumors regular

3. accountforit macrumors 6502a

Brown actually looks nice too.

Verizon has them listed on their website finally, but also listed as sold out, coming soon.

They must have been a hit.

4. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

Did you just end up getting a random case off amazon/ebay to protect your new phone until the apple cases are in stock?

5. mrmarts macrumors 65816

I am so concerned about the possibilities of bending with my iPhone 6 plus, while I am waiting on a leather pouch which i ordered from Apple. Do you think the iPhone 6 plus is safe with Apple's leather case. Or do i need to invest into a more sturdy case such as the Mophie juice boost case (whenever it comes out).

6. Inframan macrumors 6502

Inframan

My Fear Exactly. I have the blue OEM Silicone case now. So far no bending issues and it feels like a premium case, not like those flimsy silicone cases you buy on ebay for 2 bucks. As of now I don't trust any after market cases until some of the more reputable companies release some cases, Incase is a good brand. If Incase makes a Slider case for the 6Plus I'm going to get that, the slider case has been awesome for all my iPhones and I'm confident it will reenforce the structural design of the Plus and stop the bending.

7. accountforit macrumors 6502a

For one, the "reputable" company cases aren't any better than the ones you can buy on ebay for .99 cents. The only cases I would pay a premium for are Apple cases.....and I still don't.

If you want a sturdy case, stop buying silicone and buy a hard case. .99 cents or $80. Whatever floats your boat, but a hard case....period. That's just common sense.

8. cyb3rdud3 macrumors 6502a

No cases in the Apple Store on Regent Street unless you want black. Ordered my brown one online for delivery tomorrow :)

9. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

1. it's coming from China
    2. I love the olive brown case.

10. jplusc macrumors 6502a

I was able to grab a black leather case in store yesterday.