Where are the first hand sport experiences?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by durangojim, Apr 10, 2015.

1. durangojim macrumors member

2. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

3. djrm macrumors 6502

djrm

Cheap looking and light in comparison to the expensive looking and weighty SS

4. Benz63amg macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

the silver aluminium looks cheap but the space gray black looks really good.

5. Weavus macrumors member

I completely disagree. After trying both sport and SS on today I came away thinking the sport model was nicer!

I personally couldn't see any difference in the glass for the SS or sport (front or back). If I didn't know that the SS one was sapphire I'd never have been able to realise. I preferred the lighter feel of the sport case (I don't wear a watch so having the SS one on my wrist felt heavy, I'm sure if you wear a weighty watch already this would not be an issue) and the matt finish of the sport one was much better imo than the fingerprint magnet SS one. Neither looked cheap imo.

I wish they had made a brushed SS one to match the link bracelet, I thought the shiny SS body looked a bit odd against the more matt finish of the link bracelet.

I tried both the space grey and regular sport models and both were nice. Overall I preferred the regular sport model as I really liked the blue band color. I'd be happy wearing either though.

6. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68000

Bazooka-joe

I looked at them all. The Sport did look a bit cheap and plasticky