Where are you buying your bumpers?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lululalalee, Jun 30, 2010.

1. lululalalee macrumors member

I have been trying to buy some but my local Apple store is out and they have no idea when they will get them in stock. When I look on Apple's site they have them not shipping till Mid to late July. I would like some protection considering my effing wrapsol hasn't arrived yet, so right now I'm skinless and bumperless.

2. iPadztr macrumors 6502

just got back from Walnut Creek, Ca apple store, they just got a bunch of black bumbers. I just got one from there. If you're close to Walnut Creek, Ca apple store, go there right now.

3. lululalalee thread starter macrumors member

4. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

My Apple store has a boat load in today. Black only though. They didn't have any yesterday. I got one and it's really nice. I'll buy a green one once they get colors in. (The guy said he has no idea when color Bumpers would come in)

5. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

Ordered mine on preorder day (Jun 15th) and it only arrived yesterday. I ordered pink. So far I haven't seen any locally except for black, which is why the prices on eBay are outrageous right now.

6. milk242 macrumors 6502a

I believe most apple stores got a crap load today. I went to the UTC mall in San Diego, CA and they have a whole column of just black bumper cases. Bought mine at 2:30 local time.

7. nfl46 macrumors 603

My store just got some today! They've been sold out since launch. As the poster above said, most stores must have gotten shippings in today. I'm heading to get one before they close tonight.

8. bluer101 macrumors regular

I got 2 just now at my local store. The funny thing is I called right before I went and the guy said no. I get there and they had 2 only left. Right after I picked them up others were right behind me asking.:D

9. nfl46 macrumors 603

Lol, sucks for them.

10. moviecouple macrumors regular

The Shops At Mission Viejo, CA just got several 100 in black.

11. Nate025 macrumors regular

Kept seeing people confirm bumpers in stock so I called my local store again and sure enough they were in. About 5 or 6 rows of bumpers on the wall when I got there. All black. Guess today's the day to find one.

12. bluer101 macrumors regular

Same thing happen when I bought my 2 phones on the morning after launch. There were lots of people after me that were getting turned away.

13. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Good call. Scottsdale quarter had about 8 left that I could see about 30 mins ago. Looks like many apple stores did get them. Fwiw I got AT&T to credit me 60 bucks for a case. Because I am 6'5" and can't hold this phone in a way that won't degrade the signal.

14. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

apple store near me. the falls, miami had tons. only black though.

15. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    Montgomery Mall, Bethesda MD Apple store has black bumpers

Black bumpers available at Montgomery Mall Apple Store (Bethesda, MD). I was there with a friend who was buying some software, so asked about the bumpers and was pleasantly surprised to see a whole lot of them hanging there! I had been at the Tysons store yesterday and they had none, so this was a real surprise. Bought my iPhone one.....I like it more than I thought I might, actually. Now I'm definitely looking forward to the availability of the ones in colors!

16. tokiidokii macrumors regular

menlo park mall in edison nj had some black bumpers in stock. i got mine tonight at around 9pm before closing and i think they still have maybe 5 or so left.

17. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

I'm pretty sure Apple Stores got them in stock now, if not your store I am sure by tomorrow or weekend. I was told 100 Bumpers at one store and according to this person another 100 + colors next Wed. we shall see...

18. Adamb18c5 macrumors member

Has anyone seen them in stock in any Dallas area stores? I can't find one anywhere, even a decent case.

19. blazinz macrumors regular

black is the only thing out it seems... im still trying to find any of the colors

20. Wise87 macrumors 6502

Mall of Georgia has tons in stock. The shelves were full of black bumpers.

21. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Freehold Mall in NJ had about 10 in stock as of today around 1:45pm. Black only.

22. hypoh macrumors member

hypoh

Tysons store was fully stocked as of this morning.

23. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    All the stores must've gotten a bumpercrop delivery yesterday! :D

24. Bob Loblaw macrumors regular

Bob Loblaw

I went by 2 of the 5 Apple stores here in Northern Virginia yesterday. Both the Reston and Tyson's Corner Apple Stores had tons of black bumpers, but had no idea when they'd get other colors in.

I ordered a blue one Tuesday morning. I'll wait for that rather than get a black one.