Where can I buy a Apple TV with 90 day return policy

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by rimmi2002, Nov 5, 2013.

1. rimmi2002 macrumors member

Hi I want to buy an Apple TV, but had been waiting for the new version to come out. Now I need it to watch NBA TV league pass. Problem is rumors have it a new Apple TV might be out in the next month or two. I don't want to buy and be bummed a few weeks later that a new one came out.

I know Sam's clubs offers a 90 day return policy, but they have none in stock. Does anyone know of where else I can buy it with a 90 day return policy. If the new one doesn't come in 90 days, I could care less then. Thanks.

2. jenzjen macrumors 68000

Apple started their holiday return policy, not sure if it apples to the ATV but if so you'd have until early Jan to return so at least 60 days

3. Lancetx macrumors 68000

Lancetx

Best Buy is into their holiday return policy period now as well which goes until January 15th. Target is another option as they allow at least 90 day returns there on most items as well.

4. martinm0 macrumors 6502a

For a $99 device this shouldn't be an issue. Buy one now for your needs, then buy another when a new version comes out. Honestly, I can't truly imagine what a new revision would bring that would make it better than the current gen (all of them need apps and software upgrades, which shouldn't have anything to do with hardware).

5. rimmi2002 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks have a target next to my house. Will check them out. A lot of stores have their holiday return policy in effect...so that makes it nice. Now if only can someone jailbreak the new apple TVs.

6. Oui macrumors 6502

Maybe try Rent A Center they are in business of renting things. Most other retailers are not.

7. rimmi2002 thread starter macrumors member

You got a point, but why rent when you can get it new and even keep it if you like it.