Where can I buy Switcheasy colors (canada)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rembot, Sep 9, 2009.

1. rembot macrumors member

Switcheasy doesnt ship to canada, and i cant find the case anywhere.
    I was wondering if someone knew of a website or place where i could buy it?

I tough about ebay, but in the item description they are not listing the 2 screen protectors which is the reason why im buying this particular case. (i need both screen protector's for my grilfriend incase slider and for my phone as well)

2. feelthefire macrumors 6502a

I ship to Canada. Typically arrives in under 1 week, if I have the color you're interested in.

3. rembot thread starter macrumors member

yea im interested, i sent you a PM. Let me know the details!

Thanks

4. alau0115 macrumors regular

Also from Canada, I've just received their Colors case in orange (MICAN) from Ebay today. The seller also threw me a OEM Griffin usb car charger. This seller is highly recommended as her communication process is excellent. She has high volume of feedbacks.

The 2 screen protectors as described on their SwitchEasy web site, are included in the package. In fact, as the packaging is a paper jacket with clear plastic insert, you can tell if the package has been tampered or not as you need to peel off the adhesive on one end of the box in order to access the content. This is a good design as I've seen people stealing the screen protectors from some iLuv cases in Winners.

5. fiddlesticks1 macrumors newbie

Switcheasy case

Hi alau0115,

I'm also in Canada and would love to get a Swicheasy case.
    Which seller did you purchase from? I see that a lot of them charge as much for shipping as the case itself....

Thanks.

6. feelthefire macrumors 6502a

I ship to Canada (the OP ended up buying from me) for $5 for Priority (5 day) shipping. It's flat rate so more than one case ships for the same $5.

7. chibamac macrumors 6502

chibamac

ColoUrs in Canada

I orderd 2 (Crimson and Truffle) from chiefpick

http://www.chiefpick.com/

Shipping was free but i payed 2 or 3 bucks extra for insurance. They delivered the following week with no border charges.

Alternatively, if you live in Toronto you can pick them up from a store in Pacific Mall. I have no idea what it's called however :confused: