Where can I download Adobe Reader 7.0?

maxrobertson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
Jakarta
Hey everyone. A family member of mine needs Adobe Reader 7 (because they have an old iMac that can't be upgraded to Tiger) and I can't find it anywhere, not on the Adobe site or oldapps.com. Does anyone know where I can get it?

(PS- the reason they need it is because Preview somehow got deleted and they don't have the OS X install disks.)

Jalopy

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2011
Is Reader 7.08 worth installing?

I still use Acrobat 6.0 on my Jaguar system. Newer pdfs don't open on my system. Would installing Reader 7.08 enable me to open newer pdfs or is it also unable? I've read that version 7 uses more resources to run vs version 6.

CylonGlitch

macrumors 68030
Jul 7, 2009
SoCal
I still use Acrobat 6.0 on my Jaguar system. Newer pdfs don't open on my system. Would installing Reader 7.08 enable me to open newer pdfs or is it also unable? I've read that version 7 uses more resources to run vs version 6.
Ask Louder, 2007 can't hear you.

Honestly, I have no idea, I doubt it, things have changed a lot since Reader 7. Depends on the file though. I would guess that if 6 can't open it, 7 won't be much better. Most likely created with something much newer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.