Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

becast

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2013
Hi my friend is there somewhere I can find my game save or profile of dungeon hunter 4 characters. I was planning to put it in my new jailbroken iphone. Is there a way for this.

Thank You

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hi my friend is there somewhere I can find my game save or profile of dungeon hunter 4 characters. I was planning to put it in my new jailbroken iphone. Is there a way for this.

Thank You

I never played that game. Is it an Internet required game?

Is your old phone currently jailbroken? If it is, it could potentially make transferring it to your new jailbroken device easier

becast

macrumors member
Original poster
May 8, 2013
I never played that game. Is it an Internet required game?

Is your old phone currently jailbroken? If it is, it could potentially make transferring it to your new jailbroken device easier

yes my phone is jailbroken. I want to put it from one iphone 5 to another iphone 5. yes it is internet required.

The characters doesn't save in the game servers, it only saves in the phone. So if I restore my phone my characters will also be erased.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
yes my phone is jailbroken. I want to put it from one iphone 5 to another iphone 5. yes it is internet required.

The characters doesn't save in the game servers, it only saves in the phone. So if I restore my phone my characters will also be erased.

You can try using AppBackup from cydia. It's free

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.