where can I get a 16G in London tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sanzu08, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Sanzu08 macrumors member

Sanzu08

any ideas where is the best bet ??? where is most likely to get new stock ??

I would love to get one form the Apple store but can't because I'l an upgrader :(

2. R.Youden macrumors 68020

R.Youden

Nowhere I fear, I think they are all sold out :(

3. byron_hinson macrumors 6502

Yeah all sold out - White iPhones are not even turning up over here until September!

4. salanddaz macrumors member

I thought the white one's were available today as people have said they purchased them from some apple stores

5. Sanzu08 thread starter macrumors member

Sanzu08

last i heard they have the white ones in the apple store but they won't allow you to upgrade there so no good to me...:(

6. salanddaz macrumors member

Oh i get ya, I'm sure someone on here though said he got a white one from an o2, maybe mistaken though

7. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

Sadly for you, Apple has loads of stock on Regent Street. I was there at 8:30 last night and they had been through a disaster of a day, hand-filling forms and running Windows on every machine. They had to send home about 300 people when O2 was preparing to close for the day as well.

For you, I'd call around, particularly to O2 on Oxford Street and the CPW behind Baker Street on Marylebone Road. They may get stock today and these are rather large shops.

8. domness macrumors 6502a

domness

16G? - I thought we were on 3G..

I think you mean 16Gb.

9. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    It is a pity that you can't go to the O2 shop and do the contract part before they send you to the Apple store to pick up the phone - or simply transfer a portion of stock over to O2.